Big Cloud Analytics, Inc. (BCA), leading provider of predictive analytics technology, and Intel Corporation today announce the launch of a wearable device evaluation kit for organizations interested in wearable computing devices for population health applications.
The Wearable Device Evaluation Kit is available for $349 and includes:
- (1) Basis Peak Fitness & Sleep Tracker
- (1) Basis Peak Fitness & Sleep Tracker Charging Cable
- A Getting Started Guide
- A Device Deployment Guide
- A Wearable Device Competitive Analysis
- 90 Days Access to COVALENCETM Health Analytics Platform
- 90 Days of Concierge Level Support
This evaluation kit allows testing and interaction with the smart watch itself, enables access to segmentation and cohort grouping, business rule management, alert and trigger messaging as well as personalized messaging capabilities to the wearer of the device. The Concierge Level Support guides the evaluator through all of the features and functions available on both the device as well as the analytics platform.
The Basis Peak Smart Watch provides:
The COVALENCETM Health Analytics Platform provides:
- Ability to collect data streams from one to thousands of Basis Peak devices that are deployed to Patient, Insured or Employee populations
- Advanced Population Health Management Analytics
- Cohort grouping by sleep and activity level
- Dynamic overlays of self reported information like age, marital status, tobacco and alcohol intake
- Cohort grouping by resting heart rate
- Ability to setup alerts and triggers for conditions like device abandonment, elevated resting heart rate and others
- Ability to engage your Patient, Insured or Employee populations with event triggered personalized messaging to guide them to better health
Organizations may also choose to move forward with a broader wearable device and analytics pilot starting with just 100 devices via BCA and Intel’s Wearable Device pilot program.
Evaluators who choose to return the Basis Peak Fitness & Sleep Tracker at the end of the 90-day evaluation will receive a $199 refund for the device.