Advanced Population Health Analytics For The Internet of Things (IoT)
The COVALENCE Health Analytics Platform provides:
- Ability to collect data streams thousands of wearable devices that are deployed to Patient, Insured or Employee populations
- Advanced Population Health Management Analytics
- Cohort grouping by sleep and activity level
- Dynamic overlays of self reported information like age, marital status, tobacco and alcohol intake
- Cohort grouping by resting heart rate
- Ability to setup alerts and triggers for conditions like device abandonment, elevated resting heart rate and others
- Ability to engage your Patient, Insured or Employee populations with event triggered personalized messaging to guide them to better health
Big Cloud Analytics leads the market in real-time predictive analytics technology for the Internet of Things (IoT). Recognized in 2014 by CIO Review as one of the Top 100 most promising companies in Big Data globally, the Company provides technology enabled real-time behavioral predictions based on world-renowned science from the top engagement scholar in the world and BCA’s proprietary COVALENCETM modeling approach. Big Cloud serves the Healthcare, Financial Services and Retail.
This information generated from the COVALENCE Health Analytics Portal is illustrative of overall population trends only and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any medical conditions.
Please consult a your physician or medical advisor about how to use this information.
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Pivotal Living and the Pivotal logo are trademarks of Pivotal Living.
Fitbit and the Fitbit logo are trademarks of Fitbit Inc.
Withings and the Withings logo are trademarks of Withings SA.